Associate Customer Success
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
The Associate Customer Success supports the initiatives of the Rainforest Alliance’s business partners in China along the global supply chain (e.g. producers, exporters, traders, importers, manufacturers, retailers, etc.) to promote Rainforest Alliance certified products. The Associate Customer Success interacts with the different sector companies, gives advice and troubleshoots their navigation through Rainforest Alliance systems to assure compliance with Trademark, Chain of Custody and Traceability requirements. The Associate Customer Success uses best practices in Customer Success processes, optimizes customer experiences and grows the mission impact of the organization. Customer satisfaction, troubleshooting and data analysis are guiding principles in this work.
- Provide timely, professional assistance and follow up through multiple channels to clients in the different sectors regarding Rainforest Alliance Certified™ products;
- Respond to general inquiries from companies, organizations and individuals wishing to source and/or promote products with crops from farms with the Rainforest Alliance certification.
- Be able to have a professional interaction with companies in the different sectors and walk them through the Rainforest Alliance customer journey, providing them with information on the implementation of supply chain requirements including traceability, Rainforest Alliance Standard requirements, use of the certification seal, licensing and mutual recognition where applicable.
- Provide information and technical support to producers, companies and other stakeholders on the implementation procedures of certification.
- Assist in delivering training and webinars to different users in matters such as the Rainforest Alliance traceability system.
- Review and process trademark use requests from companies in the assigned regions, recommending changes or approving artwork in accordance with the Labelling and Trademarks Policy and the Seal Graphic Guidelines.
- Set the Chain of Custody Risk Assessment (CRA) and Standard Risk Assessment (SRA) applicability for new registrants according to their profile and reach out to them as needed.
- Troubleshoot clients as they navigate the Rainforest Alliance certification, traceability and trademark systems.
- Support team goals and projects in coordination with others in local, regional or global teams as needed;
- Share inputs and feedback about customer success processes to support continuous improvement activities;
- Willing to do new assignments in a reasonable time and expertise on internal competence in the Rainforest Alliance program when the country director or line manager suggests.
- Serve as liaison for the Associate Communications, Asia-Pacific;
- Support F&A team for physical works related to bank and local authorities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in sustainable marketing, communications or business;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in administrative, customer service, tech support or communication roles in a professional office environment;
- Understanding and experience of sustainability and certification programs is highly desired;
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Interpersonal abilities and openness to interact with other cultures with tact and diplomacy;
- Positive attitude, with strong organizational and time management skills;
- High attention to detail, analytical and strong customer orientation.
- Adapts easily to change;
- Ability to interpret and explain guidelines and requirements to others;
- Comfortable with the use of Teams, Zoom or other online communication tools;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications;
- Knowledge of sustainability practices, a passion for environmental issues and experience with certification in sustainable agriculture and/or forestry preferred;
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: March 15, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in China will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: email@example.com