Senior Associate, Salesforce Operations Business Analyst
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
This role is responsible for backlog management, end user training and change management for RA’s Salesforce instance that supports business processes and account management across the organization. Supports new functionality and projects by conducting discovery and eliciting requirements.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of Salesforce functionality supporting RA business processes;
- Prioritize and maintain the backlog for new feature requests, report requests and bugs;
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance criteria;
- Develop governance policy and procedures that include cross-departmental representation to define Salesforce roadmap;
- Lead change management for all new releases including the creation process documentation, conducting knowledge transfer between business and technical teams communication and trainings with stakeholders;
- Lead discovery and elicitation sessions with stakeholders;
- Resolve bugs and issues in collaboration with external vendors and teams;
- Monitor release schedule ensuring all RA teams and RA partners understand new functionality and dependencies;
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks;
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment;
- Build reports and dashboards;
- Provide thought leadership for new functionality leveraging Salesforce roadmap updates; and
- Monitor CRM expenses ensuring they fall within budget.
- BA or BS Required
- Salesforce Certification (Required)
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire diverse partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Familiarity with iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Certified Salesforce Admin
- Experience working in global, cross functional and matrixed organizations
- Solid experience with JIRA and other Atlassian tools or similar a plus.
- Ability to travel 15% of the time
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: April 10, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in Peru, Brazil, or Mexico will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: email@example.com