Customer Success Officer
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization.
We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
Responsible for supporting the Rainforest Alliance’s business partners along the global supply chain (e.g. manufacturers, packers, traders, retailers and producers), giving advice to assure compliance with the standards, policies and requirements of our programs, including traceability, trademarks/labelling and chain of custody. Uses best practice Customer Success processes to optimize customer experiences, meet team goals and grow the mission impact of the organization. Relationship management and customer satisfaction are guiding principles in this work.
- Promptly respond to inquiries and provide information to companies on the implementation of certification, traceability and labelling requirements by email, phone calls and live chats in multiple languages;
- Review and approve labelling and trademark requests for certified products and promotional materials;
- Provide training as needed – via phone calls, webinars, and occasionally in person – to company partners and internal colleagues on our requirements and systems;
- Collaborate internally with other teams such as Technology, Standards & Assurance, Markets (account management) and Marketing to provide outstanding support to companies;
- Participate and coordinate the cross functional work from customer success perspective for tailored supply chain projects;
- Share inputs and feedback for customer success processes, reporting etc. as appropriate internally to support continuous improvement activities; and
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience, such as customer service, sales, marketing or communications
- Communication Skills: Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish with fluency in other languages preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Knowledge and experience of working on CRM applications
- General Work: Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner, excellent interpersonal skills, customer orientation and strong attention to detail
- Mission: Knowledge of sustainability practices, a passion for environmental issues and experience with certification in sustainable agriculture preferred
- Travel Requirements: Ability to travel up to 10% per year, including internationally
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in The Netherlands will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org