Training Officer - Customer Success
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization.
We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
Responsible for supporting the Rainforest Alliance’s business partners along the global supply chain (e.g. manufacturers, packers, traders, retailers and producers), by creating training materials and delivering trainings internally and externally. Uses best practice Customer Success processes to optimize customer experiences, meet team goals and grow the mission impact of the organization.
- Create training materials
- Conduct training both internally and externally
- Coordinate training schedules and enrolments
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews
- Work with cross functional teams and consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies and initiatives
- Instruct employee training and onboarding
- Share inputs and feedback for customer success processes, reporting etc. as appropriate internally to support continuous improvement activities
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Improve knowledge and performance of Customer success team through training
- Lead Train the trainer sessions for internal teams
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Ability to supervise multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
- Communication Skills: Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills in English, with fluency in multiple languages preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- General Work: Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner, excellent interpersonal skills, customer orientation and strong attention to detail
- Mission: Knowledge of sustainability practices, a passion for environmental issues and experience with certification in sustainable agriculture and/or forestry preferred
- Travel Requirements: Ability to travel up to 20% per year, including internationally
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in The Netherlands will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy, please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org