Must live in L.A. and be a U.S. citizen.
Let us represent you, and earn access to our travel rewards. We are recruiting for good to reward funding for fun trips around the world. Our mission is to create life+work balance.
Work for a fun highly collaborative company, making a difference.
Report to CTO, would like to see Scrum experience for 3-4 years in same company. If you change jobs every year, this is not a cultural fit.
- Socialization of Agile best practices and culture
- Scrum Master for multiple scrum/product teams
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies
- Operate Scrum of Scrums
- Ownership of: ALM tool, reporting and information radiators
- Facilitate impediment removal, discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with product backlog management and release planning
- Champion of Agile culture
- Be the master of Agile Estimation
- Be the master of Retrospectives
- Be the master of DoD
- 4+ years in a Scrum Master role
- 2+ years experience with consumer facing web and mobile product development
- 2+ years using ALM tools
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Master Professional (CSP)
- Experience with Rally
- Practitioner of Kanban and/or Lean
- Previous experience transitioning an organization to Agile
- Agile games
- eCommerce background
- Ability to demonstrate Agile estimation skills and can create a suitable DoD
- Proven track record of delivering successful products to consumers
- Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams