Must live in Los Angeles, NO THIRD PARTIES
Must be a US Citizen or US Resident; this is a contract to hire opportunity.
The position pays 80/hr on contract and 130-140kyr on fulltime.
- Coordinate new installs (generate CM’s, submit WR’s and work with facilities)
- Perform configuration of new installs
- Maintain existing environments, UCS, Redhat (troubleshoot day to day issues)
- Perform capacity management and make recommendation on future capacity
- Provide engineering support for the blade and server Virtual Environment deployment.
- Design, Test, review, support, and provide system maintenance, vendor/contractor liaison and other activities as required.
- Troubleshoot interoperability and performance issues.
- Follow policies and procedures for change and incident management.
- Automate processes where appropriate and apply data store best practices.
- Provide health- performance-optimization monitoring of virtualized architecture.
- Work with team to upgrade network infrastructure equipment