Must live in Los Angeles, be a US Citizen or US Resident, need to interview in person.
No Third Party Candidates, great communication skills, team player
The primary responsibility of this role is to support agile software development through planning, designing, developing and executing various software quality processes within the Kanban methodology. Key accountabilities include implementation of best practice techniques for test-driven development, value-based exploratory testing, systematically testing data quality aspects of applications across platforms, functional and regression testing. This role requires technical skills, including the ability to create, document and execute test strategies and test plans. The QA Analyst is integral to the success of our Ecommerce presence and is regarded as such.
- Identify, define and document software defects
- Experience successfully applying agile methodology to develop and execute software test plans including continuous integration and test driven development.
- Design, develop, and implement both manual and automated test cases in a fast paced Agile environment
- Experience with automated testing tools such as BrowserStack, NUnit and JMeter
- Experience with web services / API testing, including the use of tools such as SOAPUI and NUnit
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Open Source development environments
- Work with developers to understand and identify edge case scenarios and provide related risks assessments
- Drive resolution of complex defects across multiple technology tiers and with geographically dispersed team
- Ability to maintain a high level of effective communication with onsite and virtual teams.
- Work under minimal supervision while delivering on aggressive schedule
- Monitor defect resolution efforts and track successes
- Assist in the deployments of all product releases, fix packs, hot fixes
- Assist in the troubleshooting of production related client issues
- Time management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Experience with Atlassian software development tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc…
- Experience with TeamCity
- Large Scale Retail Ecommerce Solutions
- Microsoft .NET web application configuration and deployment
- Experience with global implementations of web applications
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing high priority projects with varying deadlines
- Conflict resolution skills
- 10 years’ of Quality Assurance experience
- 3 years leading or managing teams.
- 3 years’ experience with web-based mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience