Must live in Los Angeles, be a US Citizen, US Resident, or EAD
With strong communication skills
Join collaborative fun company
• Design and develop mobile applications internally and in partnership with external vendors.
• Monitor mobile testing and security best practices.
• Perform all activities related to mobile support and development for assigned project team(s).
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• 3+ years of mobile development experience. iOS development experience.
• Experience developing native mobile applications: iOS.
• Experience building clients on top of RESTful JSON-based APIs.
• Experience working in Agile Methodology preferred.
• Must have knowledge and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Sonar, Subversion, Confluence and Jira)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate autonomy as the ideal candidate will be interacting with the client and working with very little supervision.