Must live in Los Angeles, Be a US Citizen or US Resident, with Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills...Positive Upbeat Personality.
This includes all POS hardware and software, network equipment, telephones, printers and desktop support. Works with service providers to include cabling, ISP, phone/call center and hardware dispatch. Resolves or escalates incidents, and follows up with service providers and internal escalation points to ensure effective and timely resolution. Creates and updates documentation as needed.
- Provide front-line support for all IT requests and issues.
- Document, track and monitor incident tickets to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide problem determination and support to specific systems using documented procedures and available tools.
- Support call-initiated workflow through IT, logging all customer questions, requests and problems and track status and work notes through to resolution.
- Ensure appropriate attention and escalation of customer problems by documenting the impact to the customer and assigning an appropriate priority and resolution target.
- Install, support and maintain POS hardware and software.
- Provide daily reporting of pending issues and high priority incidents.
- Create and update knowledge base articles.
- Assist in project implementations, testing and documentation.
- Monitor system notification alerts and take appropriate and timely action.
- Associate degree or equivalent business/industry training and experience required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical support role required
- Must have flexibility to work varying scheduled shifts
- Experience in Oracle POS system or equivalent.
- Experience with any of the following preferred: Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365, SQL, Dell PC, Brother Printers and Fortinet Router/switch