Get Awesome Job...and Party for Good...let us represent you, complete your probation, and earn a trip to iHeart Radio Festival in Vegas. We are using recruiting placements to help fund summer camp scholarships. Getting a job with us, makes a difference.
Must be a US Citizen, US Resident or EAD, with excellent communication skills, living in Los Angeles, with a Bachelors Degree.
Work for fortune 100 company, in their highly collaborative work department, work with latest development tools.
Implement new features in a highly collaborative work environment alongside Product, Design and API developers, as well as other front-end engineers
• Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performance code base
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Utilize proactive problem-solving to address challenges and functional concerns
• Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, creative problem-solving and effective interpersonal/communication skills that support the process of building collaborative teams
A BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
• Minimum 7 years of relevant development experience
• The ability to find fulfillment in building innovative products and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
• Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills