Join a rapidly expanding Hospitality Software Company. Candidates must live in LA, and be US Citizens, or US residents
You are energetic, passionate, and with a sense of urgency...loves to serve people, and grow your skills.
Our client is looking a fast growing Hospitality software solution.
The Human Resource Manager will carry out the human resource function and the payroll function.
What you’ll do:
* Weekly payroll processing
* Audit and review timesheets prior to submitting payroll
* Process expense reports
* Provide guidance to management for performance issues and appraisals
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
* 10 or more years of experience in a Payroll functional role.
* Experience working in ADP Workforce Now or similar system.
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
* Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal skills with a desire to be hands on within the organization.
* Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
What we offer:
* Competitive salary range commensurate with experience
* Medical benefits, 401K, PTO, Flexible Scheduling
* The opportunity to grow with a company as they grow
· Responsible for payroll for employees globally
· Provide answers for any questions from employees on anything related to payroll
· Work with third party software to provide payroll management service (like ADP)