Senior Project Manager $100-$120/hr
Must be a US Citizen, US Resident, living in the Bay Area
No Third Party Candidates
Work experience in a traditional corporate company (not just start-ups)
You know what it takes to manage large and complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders and a diverse team of collaborators. Your communication skills give new meaning to the word “transparency” and you’re not afraid to crack the whip when deliverables start to slip.
Above all, you deliver your projects on time, on budget, and on target.
● Manage multiple application projects throughout the whole software development life-cycle, through planning, development, enhancement and maintenance.
● Managing agile development teams during large public cloud migrations to AWS.
● Coach, facilitate and maintain consistent and beneficial Agile process methodologies for the teams, driving process and transparency, by conducting grooming, sprint planning, daily scrum
standups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives on an iterative schedule. Coach the team to self-organize, work cross-functionally and offer techniques and tools.
● Prepare and manage project plans, documentation, risk mitigation and resource management as needed for cross-team initiatives and large projects/programs and act as liaison between
cross-functional teams (design, engineering, editorial, sales and marketing) to drive end-to-end development of products.
● Be available as necessary to troubleshoot urgent issues and remove impediments for the team.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
Experience working in a financial institution, investment firm, or banking industry.
● Scrum Master certification a Big Plus with deep understanding all things Agile (Scrum, Kanban and other methodologies) including the ceremonies of backlog grooming, stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective.
● 10 years multi-project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven, technical (SDLC) environment.
● Experience working cloud AWS migration projects
● A mastery of both agile and traditional frameworks and know when to use for the best results.
● Proficiency in tools: Jira, Confluence, google suite, Slack, and ability to whip up a presentation or
project plan when needed.
● A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment
● Strong communication and status sharing skills, and excellent listening skills
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent