iPad Tech Support - Earn $50/hr
Must Be a US Citizen,Living in Los Angeles
Must Be Able to Pass Drug Test
Have you worked at a Apple Store for 2 years....? This job is perfect for you.
Project Begins September 21, 2020
Major organization in Los Angeles has a 1 to 2 month+ contract position for iPad technical support personnel to assist in the roll out and support of iPads throughout the company.
- Help determine the technical configurations & settings for iPads to comply with company policies.
- Oversee iPad administration, maintenance, installation and performance optimization.
- Use management tools and related software; plan and execute upgrades and patches for all iPad applications and supporting tools such as databases and web based services.
- Provide direct guidance to executive management and operational teams to ensure that all iPads and activations are in complete compliance with policy and procedures.
- Manage and deploy new iPads to meet customer requirements and drive efficiency in support.
- Support all aspects of iPad lifecycle from procurement to deployment, break fix repair, and support to refresh and decommission, including data migration.
- Maintain security and compliance regarding company information on company owned iPads.
- 2+ years' experience setting up, configuring and supporting iPads.
- Familiarity with networking, carrier networks (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc.)
- Strong background providing user, customer service and support
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Customer Request Management applications and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and client-facing communication skills
- Strong personal and time management skills.
- Can identify opportunities and credibly present ideas to management.
- Can take concepts and turn them into technical solutions that solve problems
- Highly motivated self-starter interested in constant improvement.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
Individual must possess a strong work ethic.