Network Engineer with Cool Entertainment Company
Must Be a US Citizen or US Resident Living in Los Angeles
Main Office is in Burbank, Currently Working Remotely
Must Have Entertainment industry experience
The Senior Network Operations Engineer will work with design and engineering teams to have an all-round understanding of networks and systems. The Senior Network Operations Engineer will be responsible for resolving complex issues that involve analyzing packets and troubleshooting networks, supporting and maintaining Voice and Video networks. This role is the crucial point of contact between the network operations team and Studio Operations to ensure optimization of traffic/workloads. The engineer must work towards improving the quality of technical and telecommunication services.
The Senior Network Operations Engineer will offer Level 2 and Level 3 Network Support that includes operation and change management, fulfils the request for Network Devices such as Routers, Firewalls, WAN Optimization. Senior Network Operations Engineer will examine, evaluate and monitor the incoming network change requests.
• At least 5 years of enterprise network operations experience – applicant must be “hands on keyboard” with the ability to technically troubleshoot network related outages.
• Worked at an enterprise level company supporting complex networks with absolute fault tolerance in mind.
• Hands on experience deploying various tool sets which support monitoring and alerting across diverse platforms – has integration experience working with event correlation platforms and ticketing systems such as ServiceNow
• 3-5 years of vendor management experience is required – must have managed complex vendor engagements with large organizations such as Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 and others.
• 3-5 years’ experience supporting large events and venues.
• At least 4 years of working with enterprise systems platforms such as compute, storage, data centers and automation
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or computer engineering is preferred or equivalent experience
• Experience with advanced network operations utilizing various product platforms such as Cisco, F5, Citrix, Palo Alto and NetScout.
• 3 years supporting and troubleshooting network connectivity to public cloud services providers specifically AWS and Azure.