Data Analyst Work for Fun Boss
Must Be a US Citizen, US Resident, or EAD (NO Third Party Candidates)
Prefer someone who lives in Florida, will consider candidates who want to relocate.
Currently the team is working remotely (must live in Florida).
Must have healthcare industry, and Power BI experience
Come Work for a Fun Boss
The Analytics Solutions Engineer is responsible for generating insights and creating dashboards that will guide business excellence for users in various business functions. The person in this role will work with internal customers to infer requirements from ambiguous input, then will mine data and translate insights and requirements to valuable and user-friendly output, making recommendations about findings when appropriate. The Analytics Solutions Engineer may also perform other job duties as required or assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Gather requirements, then build, implement, and support Microsoft BI centric analytics solutions.
2. Integrate data into efficient data models, building various high-quality data visualizations in Power BI to optimize predictive and analytical value.
3. Transform data in such a way as to enhance understanding for end users.
4. Assist in data validation as needed.
5. Work with team-based deliveries in an agile environment.
6. Analyze large amounts of data to provide business intelligence users with accurate, insightful, and actionable information.
7. Work closely with executive stakeholders and product owners to understand, capture, document, and analyze requirements for complex data solutions in Power BI.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience independently developing Power BI models and solutions with minimal oversight.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience as a statistician, analytics engineer or data visualization developer.
3. Statistics background; previous experience building measures and metrics.
4. Previous experience analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL Server.
5. Previous experience with design patterns and coding best practices.
6. Advanced user experience with BI data visualization and delivery tools.
7. At least 1 of the following is required:
a. Previous experience with AI or Machine Learning.
b. R and/or Python competency.
c. Healthcare/Medical Industry.