BI Engineer Work Remote Work
Must Be a US Citizen, US Resident, or EAD (NO Third parties this is only a fulltime position)
Work remotely due to COVID, must live in Florida, will consider someone who wants to relocate. Must be willing to relocate to Orlando and work onsite by June 2021
Must have healthcare experience, and Power BI experience
Work for a Fun Boss
The BI Data Integration Engineer communicates with clients and the data architect to gain a full understanding of requirements, then researches legacy code, builds data integration solutions, performs unit testing, and modifies existing reports in order to build Power BI data models. The BI Data Integration Engineer may also perform other job duties as required or assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Build, implement, and support Microsoft BI solutions.
2. Design and develop ETL (extract, transform, load) processes using SSIS, TSQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, PowerApps, and other tools to populate dimensional models in near-real time for consumption in Power BI and other reporting solutions.
3. Create complex, stored procedures for set-based logic.
4. Build data virtualization solutions.
5. Use Power BI to integrate data and create efficient data models.
6. Design, build, and maintain data warehouses.
7. Database design and development with SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, Azure and SSAS.
8. Assist developers with SQL queries and optimization.
1. Five or more years of previous experience independently developing new ETL/ELT solutions and troubleshooting existing ETL/ELT solutions.
2. Three or more years of previous experience in data warehouse design (e.g., dimensional modeling), SQL databases and TSQL.
3. Previous experience with Power BI performing data integration and developing dashboards.
4. Previous experience with design patterns and coding best practices.
5. At least 2 of the following is required:
a. Previous healthcare experience.
b. Some previous experience with AI and Machine Learning.
c. Previous experience building real-time solutions using data virtualization.
d. Previous experience developing applications on Windows Server environments.