Senior Business Analyst 1 Year Contract
Must Live in Los Angeles
Have Entertainment Industry Experience
Excellent Communication Skills
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Product Owner. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. You will also be responsible for supporting the LIVE system and training users on new features. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Humble and a desire to deliver first-class customer service
* Ability to read customers and make judgement calls
* Basic understanding of how content rights are used and codified.
* A passion for new technology
* Experience supporting SAAS Application (s)
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients to assess and document needs and issues
* Troubleshooting abilities.
* Able to make judgments under ambiguous conditions
* Proven ability to prioritize work and escalate issues as needed
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with entertainment rights and licensing across at least one of Film, TV. Sport, Talent, and Music.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience in working within an agile framework and using agile tools.
* Experience with writing SQL statements to analyze and troubleshoot a plus
* Experience working on a Rights Management system is a plus
Essential functions of this at-will job position include:
* Actively and enthusiastically participate in the development and improvement of Rightsline usage
* Professionally represent and protect the interest of Client in all interactions with customers, vendors, employees
* Improve technical proficiency and share across departments
* Pursue and successfully complete any offered/available required Client training courses to heighten personal proficiency
* Work with Management to identify opportunities to enhance the overall client experience and ensure client satisfaction