Remote Senior DevOps $100/hr Join Cool Automotive Company
Need to be a US Citizen or US Resident living in the US
No Third Party Candidates
A well-funded, start-up has a contract to hire opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer. As the premier DevOps Engineer, you will own the build/release pipeline operation of the production, staging and development systems. You will own and develop the CI/CD tooling and infrastructure, including high-compliance services on AWS, and help roll out new services on Kubernetes on AWS. You will also lead the way in building tooling and automation to close the feedback gaps in the CI/CD pipeline, develop new integrations with third-party services and monitor the health of the build/deploy infrastructure. You will also be responsible for the performance of our test suite and will be instrumental in creating a comfortable development environment for a growing team of software engineers and work in tight cooperation with the development team. You will have great autonomy in technology and implementation options.
- Job Requirements:7+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE/Build-Release role, using Kubernetes.
· Proficient with multiple CI/CD toolsuites
· AWS managed services (preferred)
· Experience with modern container platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
· Scripting experience to automate various manual tasks (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc)
· Experience working with various webhooks to integrate software (like integrations to Github, Jira, AWS, Slack, etc)
- ·Experience with telemetry/logging tooling like Grafana, DataDog, Splunk, etc