As a Worksite Account Executive, you are the face of Combined, educating business owners and their employees on the importance of supplemental benefits for them and their families. We are seeking professionals with strong communication and presentation skills to join our client’s rapidly growing Worksite Solutions group, a division of Combined Insurance. This is a Business-to-Business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Combined Insurance, a recognized leader in supplemental insurance, is a division of Chubb. Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Qualified candidates are provided extensive classroom and field training on our client’s proven processes to effectively market their products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the insurance brokerage community. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have a professional presence, presentation, and communication skills as you will be working directly with Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a strong work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer – providing superior customer service before and after sale.
The Worksite Account Executive position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full Chubb benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. Our client offers paid training, generous commissions, and a substantial bonus program.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our client’s Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional. You will be assigned existing corporate accounts to help you launch your career quickly.
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Have experience in business-to-business sales and working with business professionals.
- Be comfortable in the field and maintain high business activity.
At Chubb, they are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Their policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave 7th Floor Chicago, IL 60631