Experienced State and Federal Gov't Sales Executive
Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas — is growing! We currently have openings for Sales Executives specialized in State and Local Government. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We are looking for a forward-thinking Enterprise Software Sales representative to focus on the State and Federal Government sectors. You will have validated sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. You will also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
The ideal candidate brings energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to work, and has a strong desire to learn and continually improve his/her sales aptitude.
- Minimum 10+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- 2+ years of selling software to the State and Federal governments
- Proven track record of sales performance and knowledge of Public Sector
- Experience and credibility selling at the CXO and VP level
- Ability to maintain SFDC and accurately forecast
- Ability to work independently, while demonstrating extended resources
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills, and the ability to build strong partner relationships
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Self-generate leads through outbound prospecting efforts
- Record all prospect interactions in CRM (Salesforce)
- Report weekly sales activities to the direct manager
- Perform administrative duties as needed by the company
- Qualify inbound leads created through marketing initiatives
- Understand and uncover pain points
- Meet weekly KPIs (calls/demos/meetings/etc.)
- Perpetually grow pipeline (goal = 4X quota)
- Accurately forecast in CRM
- Provide presentations and product demos to prospects online
- Become a subject matter expert
- Provide product feedback to the development team
- Take leads from concept-to-close
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.