Customer Success Manager
Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas — is looking for a customer success representative. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We would prefer candidates who have B2B technology experience or SaaS experience.
If you’re a passionate, humble customer success representative who thrives in an environment where community safety and institutional efficiency is always top-of-mind, check out what we’re offering below.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Being a humble leader who is always willing to learn from and support the team.
- Someone who excels at working with others but is also comfortable being a self-starter. We are a global company with many different branches — comfort with collaboration with people in different countries, time zones, and an open heart to other cultures is a must.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak business English fluently
- Entrepreneurs welcome - we’re looking for a self starter, someone who needs little direction and takes a high level of ownership over responsibilities
- Prior experience in a services oriented role (broadly defined)
- People person - enjoys talking to customers and helping them solve problems
- Strong communicator - willing to have crucial conversations both positive and negative
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Demonstrates basic proficiency in using technology
- Strong communicator who can influence customers and address negative sentiments
- Desire to be in frequent contact with customers
- Pursuing the fields of Software Development, Product/Project Management or SaaS Entrepreneurship
- Previous successful account management experience (2 years software or technology experience preferred)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Sales experience, analyzing customers needs to understand what they need in order to upsell
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and verbal/written communication skills
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout their customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Regroup, on behalf of the customer
- Support customers across diverse industries in the use of our product and various integrations
- Onboard new customers by gathering requirements and configuring the product to achieve client goals, then serve as the primary contact for the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Educate customers to drive adoption and retention of our platform and new features
- Provide ongoing technical and product training for customers and their user base
- Collect feedback from client interactions and provide insight to Product team for enhancements and overall UX improvements
- Upsell and cross-sell new features and addons to existing clients. Evaluate customer usage and increase overall renewal or contract value
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base and their success with the product
- Analyzing the customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and identifying expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunity
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value
- Making the client aware of other services and actions that may lead to greater success
- Provide additional sales team support
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- Salary plus opportunities for commissions
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.