Digital Marketing Specialist [PPC,Adwords]
Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas — is growing! Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist with at least 3 years of experience. We would prefer candidates who have worked with B2B technology or SaaS.
Your central goal is to help grow our business while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing and social media campaign management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- BS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing search engine marketing/PPC, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- In-depth knowledge of various digital advertising tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn), best practices, and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot or similar automation tools.
- Available to work 40 or more hours a week (8 am- 5 pm, Monday-Friday, ET)
- Must have a computer, access to high-speed internet, and a USB headset
What will you be doing? (aka key responsibilities)
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks and multiple touchpoints.
- Manage and coordinate internal marketing projects
- Oversee and manage daily responsibilities associated with all digital paid advertising initiatives and organic social media growth
- Maintain and monitor a high-quality keyword list across campaigns, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other relevant metrics
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital advertising tools including Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, among others
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies across channels
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup: We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.