Director of Product
Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas — is looking for a Product Director. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We are seeking a veteran, process-oriented Director of Product with direct SaaS product experience to become a key member of our product leadership team. You will be the connection between a globally dispersed team of developers, quality assurance professionals, and marketing and sales experts.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Five or more years of Product Management experience with at least 3 years in SaaS product
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience with market analysis and target industry research
- Working knowledge of common web/mobile application development and AWS technology stack
- A natural leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong bias for action
- Love of diverse cultures and experience working with distributed teams preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone who excels at working with others but is also comfortable being a self-starter. We are a global company with many different branches — comfort with collaboration with people in different countries, time zones, and an open heart to other cultures is a must.
- BS/BA required in Computer Science or a related technical field, MBA is a plus (or equivalent work experience)
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Manage the life cycle of multiple product lines from strategic planning to tactical implementation
- Design and develop detailed specifications for product features
- Perform market analysis including competitive landscape and analysis, target industry problem identification and research, technology assessment.
- Prioritize bug fixes, feature requests, and nonfunctional requirements for product, development, QA, and DevOps teams
- Create, maintain and present both long term and short term product roadmaps for both internal and external stakeholders, aligned with strategic initiatives and business drivers
- Prepare and present a quantitative analysis of market size, product performance, and operational metrics.
- Generate new product feature ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Drive a solution set across development and marketing teams through market requirements, user and buyer personas, product planning, and communication
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market solutions
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.