Product Support Tech
Regroup Mass Notification — a global company with headquarters in Dallas— is looking for a Product Support Tech. Regroup believes in working with talented yet humble people who care about our core mission: Keeping communities and organizations safe and informed.
We are seeking an experienced technical support engineer with diverse knowledge of SaaS management, email, screen-sharing, hotline, client, and end-user support. Someone who is a fast tempo, goal-minded with quality always in mind, and who is willing to go the extra mile.
You are: Excited about solving problems, serving customers, and supporting a team that is passionate and driven by the core values of keeping organizations and communities safe and informed.
Responsible for providing telephone, email, and remote diagnostic technical support. Be willing and able to answer questions about integration, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of company products.
If you’re a passionate, humble product support tech who thrives in an environment where community safety and institutional efficiency is always top-of-mind, check out what we’re offering below.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant knowledge of SaaS products, APIs.
- Expert knowledge of Google Suite programs.
- Experienced organization and problem-solving skills.
- 2-4 years experience in technical support or related fields.
- 2-4 years related, industry, or segment experience.
- Strong organization and telephone etiquette skills.
- A proven ability to effectively and efficiently work under time constraints and high-pressure environments.
- Someone able to be accountable for all tickets assigned, and meet any and all service-level agreement requirements set
- Being a humble team member who is always willing to learn from and support the team.
- Someone who excels at working with others but is also comfortable being a self-starter. We are a global company with many different branches — comfort with collaboration with people in different countries, time zones, and an open heart to other cultures is a must.
Remote Work Requirements:
- A dedicated internet connection of at least 10 Mbps
- Experience using web-based technologies such as softphones, Salesforce, Google Calendars, and Documents
- A reliably quiet environment from which you can make phone calls uninterrupted and free of background noise.
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Respond to customer technical problems/issues related to company software via email and phone.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify issues or problems with the software and follow-up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Advise/educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical questions.
- Remain knowledgeable of the company’s product line, current industry products, and technologies.
- Focus on delivering a positive customer experience according to company standards.
- Monitor and track issues to ensure accurate resolution.
Some of what we have to offer you
- Great culture and environment
- Flexible work environment, including remote work opportunities
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- A mission-driven career that literally saves lives. At our core, we keep institutions afloat and efficient by making communications easy and effective. We keep individuals and entire communities safe by offering the best-in-class emergency notifications on any device.
How you will succeed and grow at Regroup:
We believe in leading with love and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably talk sooner than later.