Resource Innovations is seeking a Program Analyst to join our team in Chicago, IL. This position will be working in a dynamic environment to support the development and implementation of residential and low-income energy efficiency programs. This role will be responsible for accurate and timely delivery of program reports to partners and clients; developing and supporting continuous improvement of program work flows and data process requirements; diagnosing and problem-solving data inquiries; training and providing support to the program team to ensure compliant data collection and entry; and regularly monitoring data quality, tracking program production and providing routine reports to the program team. The Program Analyst must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, as well as have excellent time management skills. He or she must be able to maneuver quickly between data challenges, program and partner needs, reporting, and other client needs.
Resource Innovations is an environmental consulting company specializing in energy and water efficiency and focused on helping and empowering people to make smart energy choices. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative economy.
- Manages and implements the program data verification processes across multiple programs and clients, focusing on automation of routine tasks
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots application issues to determine root cause of problems or malfunctions.
- Manages changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools and manage system enhancement request
- Creates and maintains comprehensive process documentation
- Generates weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports to audit, monitor & measure performance and relevant metrics.
- Analyzes complex sets of data and develops reporting tools in Salesforce and Excel to support program operations, summarizes findings and improves data processes.
- Provides analysis and supports accurate forecasting for internal use and to inform clients and partners of program projections.
- Provides analysis and support for tracking program metrics, including participation, program status, energy savings, goals, and budget.
- Supports program evaluation efforts and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Works collaboratively with peers across the organization, specifically with the Data Operations and Planning/Quality Assurance teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years data related experience
- Previous SQL or DBA programming experience in Excel, building science, Demand Side Management (DSM), Technical Resource Manual (TRM) or measure experience preferred.
- Technical experience with energy efficiency, energy efficient audits, or similar technologies
- Salesforce experience, including developing reports and importing/exporting data. Salesforce Administration experience would be a plus.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications preferred. Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or LEED certification are a plus
- Well organized, analytical, innovative, and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new skills
Resource Innovations will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.