Resource Innovations is seeking a Sr. Analyst to join our growing team. As a Sr. Analyst you will work in a dynamic environment supporting and achieving impactful energy efficiency solutions. This data-focused role is responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of program reports to partners and clients, developing and supporting continuous improvement of program workflows and data process requirements, problem-solving data inquiries, training and providing support to the program team to ensure compliant data collection and entry, regularly monitoring data quality, tracking program production, and providing reports to program teams.
The Sr. Analyst will make impactful contributions through identifying, developing, and implementing the infrastructure and tools needed to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Resource Innovations, a woman-owned, community-focused energy efficiency consultancy, delivers strategic energy optimization products and services to utilities, communities, and businesses across North America. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative clean energy economy. Our passionate and diverse team is transforming the model of resource efficiency and creating sustainable impacts that benefit us all. As a result, our growing firm was honored as the 15th fastest-growing private company in America, based on Inc. magazine's annual Inc. 500 list.
- Identifies and implements automation and data infrastructure tools by utilizing excel, Power BI, Salesforce, and other data tools to ensure accuracy and to detect data inconsistencies.
- Interfaces with clients, leads group discussions and directs internal and external stakeholders as needed to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements improvements in various systems for data collection, reporting, record keeping, recurring and ad-hoc analysis in support of effective program and data operations.
- Produces various client data deliverables, including detailed invoices totaling activity for projects and program activity. Also produces ad-hoc reports to support various internal and external teams and initiatives.
- Supports program evaluation efforts by ensuring data consistency, reconciling program data changes, and developing workflows to ensure accuracy.
- Develops and implements data quality assurance procedures, ensuring accurate, thorough, and well documented practices.
- Develops reports to support program operations and cross-program metrics reports.
- Works closely with finance to ensure that invoice, payment, and reconciliation information is accurately and consistently reflected in program databases and job costing and financial systems.
- Assists in program design development by developing work plans to meet goals, align staff assignments, manage program goals, and provide accurate forecasting to both internal and external customers.
- Supports the delivery of impactful solutions to utility clients per contract terms and within budgets.
- Tracks and drives program deliverables through data and ensures deliverables are submitted accurately and on time.
- Continuously assesses project progress to goal and developments creative solutions to new issues or market dynamics.
- Develops, manages, and fosters partnerships with subcontractors, community groups, and other industry affiliates/stakeholders.
- Coordinates with key internal departments such as IT, Marketing, Finance and HR to meet program needs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, finance, energy, statistics, or related field of study.
- 5+ years of previous data analysis experience is required.
- Previous experience in data system solutions in tools such as Power BI, Salesforce, SQL and Tableau
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Suite skills.
- Previous eCommerce experience a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.