Resource Innovations is seeking a Senior Analyst join our growing market research team. As a Sr. Analyst working within our Market Transformation team, you will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment conducting market research that results in impactful energy efficiency and decarbonization solutions within the utility industry. This data-focused research role will be responsible for conducting and delivering industry research that supports initiatives within Resource Innovations’ market development department. With a focus on accurate and timely delivery of research to internal and external clients, this position will lead, design, and deliver a versatile set of research projects, including consumer and supply-chain focused market research, data collection & analysis, emerging technology assessment, and industry benchmarking & best practice research. Typical focus areas include market transformation and decarbonization (gas and electric) technologies and programs. Research activities will support a variety of initiatives, including utility client deliverables, business development proposals, and new products.
Resource Innovations is a woman-owned, community-focused energy efficiency consultancy, delivers strategic energy optimization products and services to utilities, communities, and businesses across North America. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative clean energy economy. Our passionate and diverse team is transforming the model of resource efficiency and creating sustainable impacts that benefit us all. As a result, our growing firm was honored as the 15th fastest-growing private company in America, based on Inc. magazine's annual Inc. 500 list.
- Utilizes a variety of data and resources to deliver industry research for market transformation and emerging markets.
- Leads and conducts industry research, including identification and vetting of emerging decarbonization technologies, portfolio & program benchmarking, and industry best practices and innovation.
- Develops quantitative and qualitative market surveys and conducts supply-chain and consumer-focused market research.
- Interfaces with internal and external clients regularly, leads group discussions, and advises groups on industry research and best practices.
- Identifies, recommends and implements improvements in various systems for data collection, reporting, record keeping, recurring and ad hoc analysis in support of effective program and data operations
- Produces various client deliverables, including development of savings baselines and forecasts for market transformation, logic models, and other activities.
- Develops and implements data quality assurance procedures, ensuring accurate, thorough, and well documented practices.
- Support product development by participating in and contributing to ideation process for new and innovative market transformation and market research solutions
- Tracks and drives program deliverables through data and ensures deliverables are submitted accurately and on time.
- Continuously assess projects project progress to goal and develops creative solutions to new issues or market dynamics.
- Develops, manages and fosters partnerships with clients, subcontractors, and other industry stakeholders.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in energy, engineering, statistics, or related field of study. Masters degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience with data analysis, research or equivalent
- Subject matter expertise in energy efficiency with focus on the utility industry
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Suite skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.