Technical Program Manager
Resource Innovations is currently Seeking a Technical Program Manager to join our staff in California. As a Technical Program Manager with Resource Innovations, you will be responsible for developing and leading energy efficiency projects for healthcare facilities. The Program Outreach/Project Manager will play a critical role in Resource Innovation’s vision of becoming an energy efficiency leader within the Healthcare industry.
Resource Innovations, a woman-owned, community-focused energy efficiency consultancy, delivers strategic energy optimization products and services to utilities, communities, and businesses across North America. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative clean energy economy. Our passionate and diverse team is transforming the model of resource efficiency and creating sustainable impacts that benefit us all. As a result, our growing firm was honored as the 15th fastest-growing private company in America, based on Inc. magazine's annual Inc. 500 list.
- Identifies and develops trusted relationships with trade ally contractors and other Healthcare industry stakeholders to implement projects that benefit the program.
- Engages Healthcare Facility decision makers to participate in resource efficiency opportunities and create innovative solutions for clients to develop and expand work.
- Represents Resource Innovations to clients and industry associations, including delivering presentations about the company’s services and opportunities
- Collaborates with utility account management teams to identify energy efficiency opportunities within eligible healthcare facilities.
- Develops and implements energy efficiency management plans for customers for multi-year engagements.
- Collects all documentation required by utilities to verify project scope, energy savings and program influence on projects.
- Coordinates with program energy engineers for technical project support including project development, energy savings analyses, financial ROI, and influences end user’s implementation of energy efficiency projects.
- Develops annual outreach plans, budgets, and goals.
- Develops and delivers successful energy efficiency projects to utility client(s) per the contract terms and program budgets.
- Provides strategic analyses and standardized reporting to accurately describe field activities and monitor progress towards program goals.
- Adjusts outreach plans as required and develops innovative solutions to new issues or market dynamics.
- Manages client relationships and expectations, including leading regular meetings and acting as point of contact for specified client relationships.
- Interfaces with other program teams to assure efficiency and integration of activities across market sectors.
- Interfaces with key internal departments such as IT, Finance and HR to meet program needs.
- Monitors project deliverables and tracks progress to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Energy, Building Science, Environmental Science, construction Management or related field of study
- 5+ years of previous Healthcare related energy efficiency or building related project management experience.
- Previous experience in developing and managing project scopes, budgets, and plans.
- Previous project development and client facing experience.
- Previous Healthcare experience and terminology knowledge a plus.
- Previous engineering or technical experience a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.