Resource Innovations is seeking an Outreach Consultant, Residential Multifamily to join our team in New Jersey. As an Outreach Consultant, you will work in a dynamic environment to engage multifamily customers to implement energy efficiency projects. This role includes both direct and strategic outreach to multifamily property management, property owners, service providers and trade allies.
The Outreach Consultant, Residential Multifamily must understand Multifamily energy-using systems (e.g. HVAC, refrigeration, etc.) and how to optimize their efficiency by utilizing their own expertise and by leveraging internal and external experts. In this role, you will combine technical and financial analysis with people skills to influence the implementation of large Residential Multifamily energy efficiency projects in a rapidly changing environment.
Resource Innovations, a woman-owned, community-focused energy efficiency consultancy, delivers strategic energy optimization products and services to utilities, communities, and businesses across North America. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative clean energy economy. Our passionate and diverse team is transforming the model of resource efficiency and creating sustainable impacts that benefit us all. As a result, our growing firm was honored as the 15th fastest-growing private company in America, based on Inc. magazine's annual Inc. 500 list.
- Identifies and engages residential multifamily decision makers such as Property Managers and Property Owners, service providers and trade allies to participate in resource efficiency opportunities and identify opportunities with clients for expanded work.
- Performs energy savings analysis, financial ROI, and influences end user’s implementation of energy efficiency projects.
- Identifies and develops trusted relationships with trade ally contractors and other program stakeholders and partners with them to implement projects to benefit the program.
- Collects all documentation required by utilities to verify project scope, energy savings and program influence on projects.
- Develops outreach plans, budgets, and goals.
- Ensures best in class customer experience by promptly addressing, resolving or elevating client issues.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Energy, Building Science, Environmental Science, Construction Management, or related experience required
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in energy efficiency and/or previous new business development or key account management experience
- Proven success in developing and managing project scopes, budgets, and plans
- Proven track record of developing and retaining client relationships
- Excellent presentation skills, including both speaking and writing
- Ability to comprehend technical concepts and provide context for real-world application of project outcomes
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.