Resource Innovations is seeking an Outreach Manager, Residential Multifamily to join our team in New Jersey. As an Outreach Manager, you will work in a dynamic environment supporting the implementation of residential multifamily energy efficiency programs.
The Outreach Manager plays a key role by building partnerships and collaborating with local partners, coordinating, and managing field operations and ensuring program goal attainment with partners and the internal program team.
The Outreach Manager will engage with program partners and utility clients to present, plan and adapt program delivery through strategic collaboration based on lessons learned and understanding complex market conditions. The Outreach Manager must be able to motivate and lead a team of outreach professionals to ensure program goals are achieved. Additionally, the Outreach Manager must collaborate strategically with all partners in a rapidly changing environment to provide recommendations, strategies, and solutions to effectively redirect the team or project approach in response to evolving program directives.
Resource Innovations is a woman-owned, community-focused energy efficiency consultancy, delivers strategic energy optimization products and services to utilities, communities, and businesses across North America. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative clean energy economy. Our passionate and diverse team is transforming the model of resource efficiency and creating sustainable impacts that benefit us all. As a result, our growing firm was honored as the 15th fastest-growing private company in America, based on Inc. magazine's annual Inc. 500 list.
- Develops, manages, and fosters partnerships with multifamily property managers, property owners, stakeholders, subcontractors, and other industry affiliates.
- Develops short- and long-term outreach and partner collaboration plans to effectively execute the program delivery strategy and support the achievement of program goals.
- Identifies, tracks and monitors program participation and assists in generating leads from direct outreach activities as needed.
- Analyzes program data to direct and guide program delivery and partner collaboration strategies.
- Forecasts participation in a production, goal-oriented environment.
- Provides ongoing support and guidance to partners on the program.
- Leads coordination efforts across partners, clients and the internal program team.
- Leads ad hoc meetings/calls with the internal team, partners, and the utility clients on subjects relating to production planning, outreach activities, successes, challenges, and requests for additional support.
- Delivers presentations and communicates program offerings while tailoring messaging to a variety of stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years’ experience in energy-efficiency program implementation.
- Previous management experience leading outreach professionals.
- Proven multifamily success in engaging multifamily property owners, property management, service providers and trade allies.
- Ability to take full responsibility for projects from inception to close.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams under tight deadlines.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools.
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Client centered and customer service focused.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and self-direct your work.
- Positive, action-oriented attitude showing initiative and creativity.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, including both speaking and writing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.