Director of Supplier Inclusion
Resource Innovations is seeking a Director of Supplier Inclusion to join our growing team. As the Director of Supplier Inclusion, you will support our internal and supplier Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) programs and initiatives by engaging with business leaders to develop a DE&I strategy that aligns with our business objectives and achieves desired outcomes.
Resource Innovations is a woman-owned, community-focused energy efficiency consultancy delivering strategic energy optimization services to utilities, communities, and businesses across North America. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative clean energy economy. Our passionate and diverse team is transforming the model of resource efficiency and creating sustainable impacts that benefit us all. As a result, our growing firm was honored as the 15th fastest-growing private company in America, based on Inc. magazine's annual Inc. 500 list.
- Leads and advises the company on all supplier diversity and inclusion topics.
- Provides daily management and supervision of supplier operations ensuring appropriate and consistent interpretations and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Aligns procurement and supplier diversity with the executive strategy and develops supplier diversity measurements to identify opportunities and ensure success.
- Explores and identifies opportunities to achieve cost savings while increasing supplier diversity spend.
- Develops and executes supplier and partner onboarding processes and strategies.
- Ensures the DE&I agenda is reflected in the workplace and in business activities including marketing materials, suppliers/vendors & community-facing efforts.
- Leads all efforts to develop, implement, and execute an annual Diversity and Inclusion plan that achieves desired outcomes and results.
- Collaborates with external consultants in developing DE&I educational training curriculum, strategies, and tools.
- A Bachelor's degree in supply chain, Human resources or related field of study. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience serving as an organizational leader with a track record of commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices.
- Advanced Diversity and Inclusion / Supplier Diversity and Inclusion trainings preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.