Oil & Gas Acquisition Specialist
***NOT A REMOTE POSITION. DO NOT APPLY FOR REMOTE WORK.***
Founded by E&P experts committed to investing in Wyoming-based oil and gas assets, “RWW” is a strategic mineral and royalty acquisition company seeking outgoing acquisition specialists that understand (or have a desire to learn) the fundamentals of the oil and gas industry as they relate to the negotiation of mineral and royalty transactions. RWW is looking for engaging, motivated, competitive individuals with efficient attention to detail and a drive to win. Ideal candidates have experience in acquisitions or sales (within the energy industry a plus), enjoy building relationships with others, and aren't deterred by rejection. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to begin or continue a career in an exciting and growing segment of the oil and gas industry.
- Provide supplemental research and review of county records to confirm surface and mineral ownership;
- Research mineral owner contact information via various third-party platforms;
- Utilize CRM software to manage communications with interest owners as well as across in-house team;
- Call (a lot), email, and mail interest owners; negotiate for the purpose of acquiring related oil and gas assets
Compensation: $100/day base rate plus acquisition-based commission (anticipated annual earnings with base plus commission is greater than > $50,000). There is no ceiling on annual commission. Full benefits, including dental & health insurance, 401k matching, and paid vacation.
Location: Position will be based out of Company’s headquarters in Sheridan, WY.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines, daily and weekly, based on changing company needs;
- Detail-oriented and process-driven; adept at the learning and application of new software technologies;
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills;
- A high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and accountability
- Resilient in the face of rejection (you'll get a lot of it)