After successfully launching Rungway into a number of leading global organisations, we are now looking to scale our sales efforts to help more organisations develop their talent and transform their cultures. Rungway’s technology offer is unique and we’ve created a new segment. Our early sales hires need to have the right winning characteristics required to achieve our ambitious growth plan.
The successful Business Development Representative will be employee number 1 for the function with future opportunities to scale and lead the team. You will be responsible for actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through proactive prospecting, networking and utilizing business referrals. In partnership with the Rungway leadership team, you will be working across the C-Suite in some of the biggest companies in the world to identify and create solutions that help our clients succeed. For the right candidate, this is a transformative opportunity to help build a high growth business and your career in the process. You will work closely with our founder, a main board member of a major UK bank and high profile business leader, so this is a real opportunity for unique coaching and career impact for the ambitious candidate.
We want the best
We’re looking for passionate self starters who enjoy diving head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help create new processes, improve on what’s already been built, and interact with our amazing customers on a daily basis.
You’ll be a great fit if you can...
- Generate qualified leads with executives up to C-Suite across FTSE/ enterprise businesses through outbound prospecting strategies.
- Develop best practices around pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Use your persuasive verbal and written communication skills, excellent email writing and telephone skills with a high level of attention to detail to effectively communicate Rungway’s value (you will need a quick mind to assess information and influence C-suite buyers).
- Demonstrate success understanding business objectives and exceeding goals.
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy, commitment, and process
- Sell SaaS, software sales, technology sales, and/or HR solutions.
- Work with a CRM system to help drive the sales cycle.
- Execute a work ethic that is second to none and be client focused and highly responsive.
Interested? Here’s some helpful questions to consider
- Will I relish the challenge of creating a new market as a founding employee of an exciting new company, without the resources or known brand of larger competitors?
- Do I have the motivation and passion to work tirelessly in the pursuit of new market creation? Do I understand what this takes?
- Do I understand why people buy at different levels of a large Enterprise? Can I qualify the difference between different types of supporter?
- Do I have a proven understanding of sales process and past experience of successfully qualifying leads? Do I take pride in constantly measuring, improving and scaling a sales process in order to achieve great results?
Rungway is an exciting, new, London based company, headquartered in Farringdon, opening up new ways for people to give and get help in the workplace. Rungway empowers people with a platform to ask questions and voice issues anonymously, and efficiently share their experience with colleagues. Businesses using Rungway can understand and solve problems earlier, and gain unique culture insights. When our clients talk about Rungway, this is what they say:
There is no greater value to me as a manager, friend and colleague, than having the opportunity to truly listen to, and hear, concerns and questions that my co-workers are grappling with. I have learned more via Rungway than I have in nearly any other avenue. It creates a safe, positive, helping community.
Global Managing Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
We launched Rungway following feedback that some of our juniors were not getting the support they needed from their immediate line manager when they needed it. The idea was why be limited to just one manager when you could access advice from hundreds. So much of culture lies under the surface – but Rungway helps bring issues into the open. I highly recommend it.
Managing Director, Head of Culture and Client Marketing, UBS Investment Bank
Culture is a top priority for us. We already use employee surveys and chat systems. Rungway allows individual, anonymous questions, and is very different. It sends a message that whoever you are, whatever your role or location, your voice matters.
CEO, Standard Life Aberdeen