After successfully launching Rungway into a number of leading global organisations, we are now looking to scale our sales efforts to help more organisations build more inclusive and connected cultures. Our P2P employee experience platform helps employees tap the wisdom of their colleagues when they need it most. Our early sales hires need to have the right winning characteristics required to achieve our ambitious growth plan.
The successful New Business Account Executive will be responsible for actively seeking out new sales leads and business opportunities through proactive prospecting, networking and utilising business referrals. In partnership with the Rungway leadership team, you will be working at an executive level to identify and create solutions that help our clients succeed. You will also be responsible for partnering closely with Rungway’s Customer Success team.
Interested? Here’s some helpful questions to consider
- Will I relish the challenge of creating a new market for an exciting new company that is disrupting the employee experience/ engagement space?
- Do I have the motivation and passion to work tirelessly in the pursuit of new market creation? Do I understand what this takes?
- Do I understand why people buy at different levels of an Enterprise business? Can I qualify the difference between different types of supporter?
- Do I have a proven understanding of sales process? Do I take pride in constantly measuring, improving and scaling a sales process in order to achieve great results?
We want the best
We’re looking for passionate self starters who enjoy diving head-first into new challenges. You’ll need to be adaptive and excited at the opportunity to help create new processes, improve on what’s already been built, and interact with our amazing customers and prospects on a daily basis.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You’ve experienced the obstacles and opportunities that come with creating enterprise wide SaaS deals. Overall experience of software sales, technology sales, and/or talent/ HR solutions is ideal.
- You have a high intellect and outstanding written and verbal communication skills (you will need a quick mind to assess information and influence executive level buyers - and attention to detail really matters to us).
- You pursue your goals with energy, commitment, and process.
- You love getting coaching and feedback - we are a transparent company with a focus on continuous improvement.
- You execute a work ethic that is second to none, being client focused and highly responsive.
- You set your own schedule - creative prospecting, demo’s, closing… we don’t believe in unnecessary internal meetings so your weeks will be fluid to your style.
- You have discipline and proven experience with both CRM and sales process to drive and optimise our sales cycle. You are accomplished in tracking, measuring and forecasting using established sales methodologies.
Rungway is an exciting, new, London based company, headquartered in Farringdon, opening up new ways for people to give and get help in the workplace. Rungway empowers people with a platform to ask questions and voice issues anonymously, and efficiently share their experience with colleagues. Businesses using Rungway can understand and solve problems earlier, and gain unique culture insights.