Customer Support Rep
About the Role:
Sideshow is looking for another superhero to join the Customer Support Team. Do you have what it takes?! You would be working on a team that has a strong understanding of Sideshow operations, a hunger for improvement - both operationally and personally, and most importantly, have a passion for pop-culture! The qualified candidate is always willing to help their team, and continuously raise the quality bar for our collectors, delivering the highest level of satisfaction and support. They can handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot tricky shipping / delivery delays, navigate order / production situations and keep a calm, cool demeanor when dealing with a tough refund / returns transaction.
Typical Day at Sideshow HQ…
- Help a VIP collector pre-order a Life Size Iron Man, or Boba Fett, or both!
- Provide a positive experience for a collector by interacting via phone, live chat, or e-mail.
- Help a customer update their account info via phone to keep their order on track.
- Reply to an email from a 1st time customer who has lots of questions about how to ‘pose’ his piece.
- Tuesday or Thursday? Your day may include Chiropractic care or a Massage at our in-office wellness center.
- Support Phone, Email and Chat experience is a pretty big plus, but we want to hear your story.
- Able to relay detailed information about our ordering process in a easy, straight-forward manner.
- Share order/processing feedback,with detail and precision with teammates and other key stakeholders.
- Consistently strives to meet team-wide performance goals of satisfaction and knowledge sharing.
- Thinks outside of the box to find creative solutions for internal (order/processing) systems.
- Multitasker that is calm under pressure and can patiently navigate ambiguous order situations.
- Able to handle tough conversations with customers and efficiently de-escalate calls and chats.
- Critical thinker with excellent written and verbal cross communication skills is a BIG plus.
- Knowledge of Google Docs, CRM Tools, PM Software, and ERP / Management software.
- High level of efficiency with Windows OS, MS Office and all standard levers and knobs on a PC.
- Business-to-customer support experience with an online retailer.
- Pop Culture, Studio or Start Up experience wil catch our eye.
- ZenDesk, Zopim, Twilio or any other similar CRM / support software.
- Experience with MAS500 or similar SAGE/ERP software.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills will sweeten the deal.
- Full time position with benefits. (PTO, Medical, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan)
- Job is based at our headquarters in Thousands Oaks. No telecommuting.
- Qualified applicants will undergo 10 year background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this particular role.