Sideshow, a Ventura County-based collectibles company, with sustained growth, is seeking a Marketing Designer responsible for providing a variety of graphic arts and marketing materials. The ideal candidate has excellent design sense combined with the ability to create and publish various forms of marketing assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Graphic Design, Digital Media)
- Strong online marketing specific design portfolio (Email Marketing, Web Banners, etc)
- 2-5 years design experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to function on a team, as well as work independently.
- Ability to take criticism and be prepared to redo or adjust designs.
- Ability to productively function in a creative work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes and quick project turnaround (No Whiners).
- Expert Mac OS/Apple computer skills required.
- Expert skills with Adobe Suite Products.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social platforms.
- Experience with Basecamp or other project management software usage.
- Geeky interests aren't required, but are a huge plus!
- No whining, no sniveling and must have a sense of humor.
- Full-time position with benefits. (401k, Profit Sharing Plan)
- Required to work in our Thousand Oaks, CA headquarters. (Post-Pandemic)
- Applicants will undergo background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is NOT available.
- References Preferred.
- Applicants will undergo a marketing portfolio review.
- Submit 2-4 samples of marketing design pieces with your résumé.
- JPG format, each file must be less than 5mb.