Sideshow, a collectible and entertainment company with sustained growth, is seeking an Affiliate Coordinator for an 18-month assignment with the potential of permanent hire at our Thousand Oaks, CA headquarters. As the Affiliate Coordinator, you will manage and maintain the affiliate operations for Sideshow and associated brands.
- Build and maintain affiliate relationships in order to understand their needs and priorities.
- Provide excellent service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Manage affiliate negotiations.
- Handle affiliate deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various marketing teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Familiarity with MacOS, iOS, and the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Familiarity with the Impact Radius platform.
- Experience with data management, scheduling, planning and asset management.
- A willingness to learn from others.
- An interest in pop culture and geek culture.
- No whining, no sniveling and must have a sense of humor.
- 18-month position (potential for permanent hire) with benefits. (401k, Profit Sharing Plan)
- No telecommuting. Required to work in our Thousand Oaks, CA headquarters.
- Applicants will undergo background, credit and security check.
- Relocation assistance is NOT available.
- References Preferred.
Pop Culture is Our Culture: http://www.sideshow.com/careers/
In 1994, Sideshow embarked on a mission of connecting people with their favorite characters and icons from the worlds of film, television, comic books and popular culture. Today, we are a specialty manufacturer and distributor of the most highly sought-after licensed and original collectible products, sustained by a passionate worldwide community that is committed to the lifestyle of collecting figure art. Our headquarters are located in Thousand Oaks, California.