The Sideshow Business Development Team is seeking a Coordinator to support our business development objectives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment. We need a super organized critical thinker who can enable our self-managing and already highly capable team to optimize our communication and workflows.
This position requires you to work on-site at our campus in Thousand Oaks, California and is temp to hire.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in progressively responsible administrative roles, preferably in the entertainment and/or art product-related industries
- Exceptional judgment, professionalism, and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive situations and matters including but not limited to studio content, celebrities and C-suite level business contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive problem-solver and self-starter with demonstrated ability to actively prioritize and manage time, juggle multiple duties and tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a highly professional, positive and flexible demeanor with rapid and shifting priorities
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills, including a high degree of knowledge and proficiency in Google Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Typing, note taking, and creating follow-up action items from meetings
- Planning and scheduling meetings
- Provide pro-active support in the form of administrative tasks such as running business errands, ordering food for meetings, mailing packages, etc.
- Interface with multiple departments at Sideshow to support the Business Development Team
- Conducting research as needed
- Available for occasional travel (less than 20%)
- Comfortable working in a professional but casual and fun-loving creative atmosphere
- Knowledge of Chinese or Spanish/Portuguese languages desirable
- Live-time dictation/typing skills at 90 words per minute or and above
- Knowledge of SmartSheet software