Singlepoint is looking for a Java developer to work onsite in one of our financial clients.
Singlepoint powers digital transformation through technology that delivers real business agility and drives business advantage. We help organisations exploit and accelerate their digital capabilities to compete and really win, irrespective of outdated legacy systems and complex IT landscapes.
We’re experts in technical consulting and technical delivery, leveraging new and innovative technologies to drive digital growth and build real business advantage.
Though we are now an established company, we have never lost our start up spirit or our need to see change happen quickly with quantifiable results.
- Planning and estimation of tasks as part of the SCRUM team.
- Implement solutions as per technical design for new features and changes to existing components.
- Commitment to producing high quality, highly performant and robust software within agreed time estimates and to agreed quality.
- Participate in changes, and continuous improvements, to existing software development, testing and deployment processes.
- Familiar with high quality UX disciplines
- 4 years’ experience as a Software Engineer working at a commercial level
- Work with Amazon Web Services technologies advantage
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Third level degree in Computer Science /IT desirable
- Previous experience in the financial sector.