FRONT END DEVELOPER
Singlepoint is an innovative company applying cutting edge technologies in digital transformation. You will join a company who are passionate about what we do. We employ people who can bring new ideas to help us to continue to be bold. We value our teams’ diverse backgrounds and skills and believe it is one of the main contributors to our success.
Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.
You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
Based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices in Spencer Dock, we are a fun, vibrant and innovative company to work for. We offer all employee’s a competitive salary, generous annual leave, learning and development opportunities, along with lots of great benefits within a very flexible work environment.
We are looking for a talented Front End / UI Developer to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of design within the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design and development of our clients’ core products. We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience with in a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution
- Develop interfaces for web and mobile applications Develop high quality, efficient, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- 3+ Years Front End Development experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience building user interfaces with React
- Experience with CSS pre-processing tools such as Sass
- Experience unit testing (with Jest is a bonus)
- Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.