Singlepoint is an innovative company applying cutting edge technologies in digital transformation. You will join a company who are passionate about what we do. We employ people who can bring new ideas to help us to continue to be bold. We value our teams’ diverse backgrounds and skills and believe it is one of the main contributors to our success.
Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.
You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
Based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices in Spencer Dock, we are a fun, vibrant and innovative company to work for. We offer all employee’s a competitive salary, generous annual leave, learning and development opportunities, along with lots of great benefits within a very flexible work environment.
SinglePoint are looking for a flexible, motivated Solution Architect who has experience working within a client facing role onsite with clients. Our clients are mainly based in Dublin and as a result his role will involve some travel out to client sites. This is a permanent opportunity and will be based out of our Dublin City Center office.
The Solution Architect will be working with architects, technologists and development teams with the responsibility to ensure that our products and solutions integrate with our clients. Additionally, they will take a lead role and work closely with our Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
- Lead on the setting and enforcement of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones. Develop these standards in coordination with peers in other divisions.
- Manage and continuously improve the Solution Architecture process and artefacts to develop a set of re-usable reference architectures and ensure these are leveraged wherever possible.
- Architect and provide technical direction for our approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products.
- Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
- Create and maintain documentation
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- 8+ years of application development
- 5 + years’ experience in Solution Architect role in busy IT environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in both legacy corporate solution architecture approaches as well as experience pivoting to cloud approach.
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture, with practical experience of applying TOGAF or other architecture framework methodologies to IT
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Experienced with internal and external cloud technologies, Certifications in Cloud, and track record of application migrations to cloud.
- TOGAF / IASA CITA qualification or similar an advantage.
- AWS Certifications a plus
- Masters degree or equivalent practical experience