Singlepoint is an innovative company applying cutting edge technologies in digital transformation. You will join a company who are passionate about what we do. We employ people who can bring new ideas to help us to continue to be bold. We value our teams’ diverse backgrounds and skills and believe it is one of the main contributors to our success.
Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.
You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
Based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices in Spencer Dock, we are a fun, vibrant and innovative company to work for. We offer all employee’s a competitive salary, generous annual leave, learning and development opportunities, along with lots of great benefits within a very flexible work environment.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join and established Singlepoint’s project team. Our Product Owners will need to understand the business requirements and the issues and challenges of the eCommerce sector. You will work closely with the internal and external stakeholders in order to gather and assess product requirements; help prioritise them and, as Product Owner in the Agile process, communicate them to the development teams. You will work within a scrum team of developers and QA engineers throughout the delivery process – ensuring stories and requirements are of a high quality. We need someone who can bring a passion for solving complex and challenging problems while being a solid leader. maintains the product road map, creates concept documents, business and use cases for new services, features and functions to support customer demands, growth strategies and profitability targets.
- Define product roadmap and overall product vision and strategy
- Design, and validate product solutions to customer challenges
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers and prospects
- Lead product design, development and release process for the product development road map
- Translate product designs into requirements and stories. Create Product detailed backlog, use cases, requirement
- Own the project estimation for customer product implementations (Days and Costs).
- In-depth knowledge of competitive landscape and market for rapidly evolving Web/Mobile and DevOps Technologies
- Support marketing, sales and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Perform product demonstrations, online seminars, and other events
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or Analytical discipline or other relevant discipline
- Over 5 years’ experience as a Product Owner – proven experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience in the eCommerce sector would be an advantage
- A strong technical skill set and be confident in technical discussions with developers and architects
- Scrum Certified Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with engineers, business stakeholders, BA’s, SME’s and testers
- Ability to communicate the bigger picture product roadmap and vision to the scrum teams