Singlepoint is an innovative company applying cutting edge technologies in digital transformation. You will join a company who are passionate about what we do. We employ people who can bring new ideas to help us to continue to be bold. We value our teams’ diverse backgrounds and skills and believe it is one of the main contributors to our success.
Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.
You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
Based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices in Spencer Dock, we are a fun, vibrant and innovative company to work for. We offer all employee’s a competitive salary, generous annual leave, learning and development opportunities, along with lots of great benefits within a very flexible work environment.
Due to continued success and growth, we are expanding our development team and are now looking for a Cloud Architect. You will be working with architects, technologists and development teams with the responsibility to ensure that our products and solutions integrate with our clients. Additionally, the Cloud Architect will take a lead role working closely with our Operations Engineering team to provide a world-class DevOps Environment capable of handling the anticipated development load.
- Architect and provide technical direction for our approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products
- Lead on the setting and enforcement of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones. Develop these standards in coordination with peers in other divisions.
- Review and evaluate new and existing architecture and code to ensure it meets standards; or for existing products that they will operate within the overall cloud architecture.
- Evangelize the cloud and microservice message and architecture within the development organization and to our field organizations, partners and customers
- Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
- Create and maintain documentation
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in both legacy corporate solution architecture approaches as well as experience pivoting to cloud approach.
- 8+ years of experience managing infrastructure or platform teams
- 8+ years of application development
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Experienced with internal and external cloud technologies, Certifications in Cloud, and track record of application migrations to cloud.
- AWS Certifications is advantageous
- Masters degree or equivalent practical experience