Singlepoint is an innovative company applying cutting edge technologies in digital transformation. You will join a company who are passionate about what we do. We employ people who can bring new ideas to help us to continue to be bold. We value our teams’ diverse backgrounds and skills and believe it is one of the main contributors to our success.
Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
Based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices in Spencer Dock, we are a fun, vibrant and innovative company to work for. We offer all employee’s a competitive salary, generous annual leave, learning and development opportunities, along with lots of great benefits within a very flexible work environment.
Singlepoint are seeking a Senior Full Stack Technical Lead to join our service delivery team for delivering mission critical systems and applications into our client base. We are looking for a result driven senior Technical Lead with hands-on developer and leadership skills, a passion for high quality software development and a proven track record in the management of mixed capability teams both local and near-shore, providing technical direction and coaching.
- Participate in pre-sales and UX design and drive out requirements in workshops with client stakeholders
- Formulate and articulate end-to-end architecture and (non-) functional design
- Manage the team with day-to-day coding tasks for developing components
- Be a thought leader and lead in all areas and ownership of the digital and software platform
- Ensure the use of Singlepoint’s Agile process and framework
- Instill champion best practices within the team, including TDD, code reviews and pair programming
- Mentor and bring on junior members of the team.
- Design flexible and configurable software components
- Produce well designed, testable, maintainable, secure and efficient code
- Develop and maintain enterprise-grade RESTful Web API's
- Develop internal tooling and automation for continuous integration
- 8+ years Java Development experience.
- Excellent grasp of Spring frameworks
- Continuous Integration experience (Docker)
- A passion for coding and keeping up to date with new technologies frameworks and techniques
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with clients and onsite and near-shore development teams
- Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks at once with multiple deadlines will be important
- Proven track record in the management of mixed capability teams, providing direction and coaching
- Experience with Machine Learning is an advantage