Full Stack Developer
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Singlepoint is an innovative company applying cutting edge technologies in digital transformation. You will join a company who are passionate about what we do. We employ people who can bring new ideas to help us to continue to be bold. We value our teams’ diverse backgrounds and skills and believe it is one of the main contributors to our success.
Our teams have delivered real change and results to clients such as Facebook, Vodafone and AON.
You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
HOW WE REWARD YOU
Based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices in Spencer Dock, we are a fun, vibrant and innovative company to work for. We offer all employee’s a competitive salary, generous annual leave, learning and development opportunities, along with lots of great benefits within a very flexible work environment.
SinglePoint is actively seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our service delivery team for delivering mission critical systems and applications into our client base. We are looking for result driven software engineers with a passion for high quality software development. You will be responsible for analysing, programming, testing and implementing solutions.
This role will involve designing and building exciting web applications using cutting-edge technologies, as well as getting the opportunity to learn more and work across various projects both internally and with our blue-chip clients.
TECHNOLOGIES USED IN THIS ROLE
- Web Services
- Manage day-to-day coding tasks for developing components
- Follow Scrum methodology and participate in all Scrum meetings
- Learn all areas of technology supported by SinglePoint
- Follow coding standards and use SinglePoint frameworks as instructed
- Ensure correct test-driven development methodology is applied to their own code
- Follow source control procedures as directed
- A minimum of 3+ years working on Full Stack Development
- Proficiency is JAVA and React
- Strong background on strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Preferably from cloud computing and web scalability background
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Experience of working in scrum teams and or within a client facing role