Skaled Consultants are catalysts of organizational change. You’ll combine data-based insights with your expertise and experience to create solutions that transform our clients’ sales and marketing organizations. You will become a trusted business partner to C-level leadership and work directly with them to generate measurable and sustainable growth.
If you are an experienced sales consultant or a sales leader looking to move away from day-to-day sales leadership into a more strategic and advisory role, this is the opportunity for you. You are a subject matter expert on sales and marketing organizations and have the ability to assist our clients with one or all of the:
- Sales Training and Leadership:
- Onboarding plans, compensation plans, team dashboards/KPIs; 1:1 coaching; role playing
- Sales Technology:
- SalesForce dashboards; sales technology integrations
- Sales Strategy:
- Sales processes, buyer personas; GTM strategy, sales decks, discovery calls
- Customer Success and Account Management:
- Account plans, SDR/AE/AM handoff documentation, account tier strategy
- Responsible for fulfilling and growing Skaled’s client engagements. Ensure client success, while identifying expansion opportunities as appropriate.
- Implement client projects on time and to scope, maintaining consistent communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate project progress on a weekly basis
- Communicate additional areas of opportunity to project leads
- Participate in all internal and external project meetings
- Represent Skaled at industry events
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of sales leadership or sales ops experience
- Have previously held Director or VP of Sales level positions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven project management ability
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
The location for this role is flexible, however New York or Austin is preferable.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.