We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (EA). Reporting directly to the CEO, the EA will provide executive level support to the CEO and executive team. The EA will manage and maintain the CEO’s schedule and ensure high quality communications with stakeholders as well as coordinate an efficient and effective travel schedule. Some office management responsibilities will be required.
This is a long-term full time opportunity that requires someone who is located in Austin, Texas. We require someone who is available Monday to Friday and occasionally on weekends. We are looking for someone who can be one step ahead, very organized, and very responsive to emails, phone calls, and other communication channels.
The EA must maintain high standards of quality and accuracy, have a consistent follow through on tasks, and have the ability to organize, prioritize, and complete assignments on schedule. A focused approach is needed, to complete routine day to day tasks, and handle changing calendars, priorities, and timelines. The EA must have a high level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality. The EA must have the ability to use online productivity and communication tools at an advanced level to create, retrieve, store and exchange information.
- Manage the CEO’s email inbox, agenda, calls, and daily schedule. This includes screening, filtering and prioritizing importance
- Manage appointment calendars including scheduling and coordinating meetings, speaking engagements, and/or conferences. Resolving scheduling conflicts and issues.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and many external stakeholders
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, All-Hands meetings, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.)
- Schedule travel arrangements - air/hotel/ground transportation.
- Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones)
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Provide administrative and clerical support by drafting, transcribing and typing correspondence, reports, presentations, and memoranda
- Assist HR with managing the on-boarding process for new hires
- 2+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience providing one-on-one support to a company CEO or key executive(s)
- Experience with travel planning, scheduling, and booking required
- Familiarity with current technologies, like Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Slack, Skype, etc.
- Experience with word processing software and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to take on additional office management tasks as required
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.