We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Sportsdigita:
Sportsdigita was founded as a sports technology firm in Minnesota in response to major flaws with presentations in the sports industry. These problems were the catalyst for Sportsdigita’s founding in 2011, which quickly led to the creation of a cloud-based presentation platform. This platform, named the Digideck, was built to solve business problems in today’s digital age. The Digideck has, to date, helped professional and collegiate teams make top notch sales presentations to showcase their brands and drive revenue.
These successes have paved the way for more comprehensive storytelling and selling outside of sports teams. Imagery, videos, infographics and evocative content have replaced text and even still images as preferred digital communication tactics and the Digideck is disrupting the way that traditional presentations are made from sellers to buyers across industries. The Digideck enables ordinary sales conversations-- what had traditionally been delivered in a PowerPoint or Keynote documents-- to be delivered as incredible experiences that wow customers, evoke feelings, create a story, and ultimately, drive a pathway to conversion. Modern sales teams have comprehensive technology stacks, and none is proving to be more valuable than the Digideck. Specifically, teams are driving more revenue, shortening their sales cycles, making data informed decisions, and fundamentally closing more deals with the Digideck. We are passionate about helping teams to trail blaze as a modern sales enterprises and their successes fuel us and keep our adrenaline at an all-time high.
We’re a technology firm with a passion for helping our clients create immersive, media-rich sales presentations to showcase their brand and drive revenue. Our technology has been a game changer for over 350 companies including some of the most iconic global brands and professional sports organizations.
Our core functionality are enabling individual sales reps to create immersive interactions within minutes from a Master Deck of content, pulled together automatically after answering a few strategic questions about industry, size and other key buyer persona data points. In addition, our technology integrations mean that teams can store and track data wherever it makes sense. Marketing, Sales Ops, Executive Leadership and reps alike all win with our tool. The Digideck is setting a new standard for sales teams when engaging customers and capturing insights in real time.
What We’re Looking For in an Account Executive
To capitalize on our extraordinary product offering and strong market indicators about our potential, we are building a best-in-class, enterprise sales team. As such, we're looking for a passionate, driven, and consultative Account Executive who wants to help us make the Digideck an indispensable tool for every B2B sales organization. This isn’t a regular sales role - this is a position for an entrepreneurial, innovative sales executive who wants to join a team that is doing bold and amazing things.
Are you ready to jump at the opportunity to partner with some of the most innovative and influential brands and companies? Then we want to speak to you!
A Day in the Life of a Sportsdigita Account Executive
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Account Executive will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle including prospecting, strategic positioning of the Digideck, comprehensive product demos, and negotiating the close for enterprise deals. As an Account Executive you will:
- Engage in consultative solution-selling to drive mutually beneficial business outcomes
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of your client’s business drivers, sales challenges, key pain points and salient opportunities for improvement in their processes
- Be a subject matter expert on the Digideck platform and the value it delivers for sales teams
- Drive prospecting activities to uncover new opportunities and grow your pipeline
- Uncover unmet customer needs and incorporate customer feedback to drive better overall product experience
- Develop and execute an account strategy for enterprise B2B Enterprise opportunities
- Maintain a high level of activity as it pertains to pipeline generation and opportunity progression
The ideal candidate will have several if not all of the following skills, attributes and professional experiences:
- Three to five years of B2B sales experience selling to Enterprise level clients
- Demonstrated history of exceeding revenue targets
- Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and senior executive relationships, particularly with sales or marketing executives
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other sales technologies to work efficiently, nimbly and quickly
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience selling SaaS with user-based (seat pricing) pricing is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of sales enablement is strongly desired
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and a ‘do whatever it takes’ mentality
Interested candidates can apply directly to this posting with their resume, a cover letter specifically outlining their interest in Sportsdigita, and salary expectations.
To learn more about us, please visit www.sportsdigita.com or https://www.thedigideck.com/