We are recruiting for this position on behalf of our client, Sportsdigita:
Sportsdigita was founded as a sports technology firm in Minnesota in response to major flaws with presentations in the sports industry. These problems were the catalyst for Sportsdigita’s founding in 2011, which quickly led to the creation of a cloud-based presentation platform. This platform, named the Digideck, was built to solve business problems in today’s digital age. The Digideck has, to date, helped professional and collegiate teams make top notch sales presentations to showcase their brands and drive revenue.
These successes have paved the way for more comprehensive storytelling and selling outside of sports teams. Imagery, videos, infographics and evocative content have replaced text and even still images as preferred digital communication tactics and the Digideck is disrupting the way that traditional presentations are made from sellers to buyers across industries. The Digideck enables ordinary sales conversations-- what had traditionally been delivered in a PowerPoint or Keynote documents-- to be delivered as incredible experiences that wow customers, evoke feelings, create a story, and ultimately, drive a pathway to conversion. Modern sales teams have comprehensive technology stacks, and none is proving to be more valuable than the Digideck. Specifically, teams are driving more revenue, shortening their sales cycles, making data informed decisions, and fundamentally closing more deals with the Digideck. We are passionate about helping teams to trail blaze as a modern sales enterprises and their successes fuel us and keep our adrenaline at an all-time high.
We’re a technology firm with a passion for helping our clients create immersive, media-rich sales presentations to showcase their brand and drive revenue. Our technology has been a game changer for over 350 companies including some of the most iconic global brands and professional sports organizations.
Our core functionality are enabling individual sales reps to create immersive interactions within minutes from a Master Deck of content, pulled together automatically after answering a few strategic questions about industry, size and other key buyer persona data points. In addition, our technology integrations mean that teams can store and track data wherever it makes sense. Marketing, Sales Ops, Executive Leadership and reps alike all win with our tool. The Digideck is setting a new standard for sales teams when engaging customers and capturing insights in real time.
What We’re Looking For in an Account Manager
The Account Manager is an innovative and creative thinker with a focus on customer engagement. This person will execute with precision and be able to tell the compelling Sportsdigita and Digideck story. They will be an advocate for the customer to support their goals while maintaining an eye on growing our business. The Account Manager will be consultative, strategic and will deliver increased value year-over-year to our customers through sustained adoption and retention. Though this person will be a strategist and a thought partner to clients and internal teams, renewals and upsells are a key measurement metric that and the Strategist will have a quarterly quota.
- Working closely with the Customer Success team to manage and grow existing client accounts by initiating contact with clients, identifying their needs, and selling appropriate products to meet those needs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel at all levels of the organization
- Engage and Retain existing customer accounts by delivering “wow” customer experiences
- Establish buying influences and budgets for assigned accounts
- Retain customers through sustained adoption and engagement
- Utilize internal tools and systems along with own skills and knowledge to retain customers
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services
- Experience negotiating contract agreements for products and services, preferably in a SaaS environment with successes in renewing and growing key accounts
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Must be results-driven and highly motivated and have the ability to present product information with confidence
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, while taking on a high level of responsibility at a fast-growing organization
- Experience using Salesforce
- A relationship builder and have interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of internal teams
- Ability to move at a fast pace, handle a heavy workload and prioritize tasks
- Proven work experience in a Strategic role where your key responsibilities were in customer retention through adoption and engagement.
- Ability to juggle multiple accounts, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A sense of humor is strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to travel to clients as necessary
To learn more about us, please visit www.sportsdigita.com or https://www.thedigideck.com/