Skaled is a modern sales-consulting firm that helps companies increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales organization with the use of sales technology. Skaled’s sales experts serve as a team extension to tackle and solve people and process challenges with technology. We generate double digit revenue growth for our clients while creating a healthier and more profitable sales and marketing organization in the process.
We help today's leading companies implement best in class sales and marketing processes and technology to drive real results.
As the Senior Director of Sales Operations, you will play a leading strategic role in influencing, building and establishing the sales operations product mix and business unit, creating our strategy for executing these engagements with clients, and knowing what excellence in sales operations looks like for our clients. This role is for someone looking to become a thought leader in Sales Operations Excellence publicly and with our clients.
What we need is passion, a growth mindset, and expertise. You want to make a lasting impact on our clients by providing best in class experiences while leading a team of operations specialists who translate data and analytics into actionable insights and strategies; helping to shape and influence business breakthroughs for our clients.
- Drive continuous improvement of client sales strategies, planning, processes, initiatives, and insights
- Grow, lead and mentor the operations team by supporting them in the creation of sales growth and enablement strategies that elevate sales productivity and effectiveness
- Identify problems and design and implement innovative solutions that help our clients sell better and more efficiently
- Apply your operations knowledge to our clients overarching business goals and provide personalized, value added services
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to prioritize sales initiatives that drive growth, improve product mix and drive profitability to achieve targets
What you bring:
- You have 5 to 10 years of combined experience in sales and sales operations
- Your drive and passion for sales operations is proven when delivering exceptional client experiences
- You thrive in a high growth + entrepreneurial + start-up style environment
- You are the driving force behind your team's success. You know what makes each person tick and you make the effort to go the extra mile to mentor, inspire, and coach people to produce their best work
- You stay current with emerging technology and have advanced SalesForce experience
- You love to strategize and use your creativity to build projects from concept through implementation
- You have SaaS industry knowledge and expertise
- You embrace challenges and love to problem solve while having strong project management skills
This role can be located at our offices in Austin or New York City and there is also the opportunity to be based remotely.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.